Blog

Asseco SEE realiza adquisiciones en Croacia y Bosnia Herzegovina


(Comunicados de Prensa) Asseco SEE ha comprado dos nuevas compañías, la operación se ha llevado a cabo con la adquisición del 100% de Croatia´s Biro Data Servis (BDS) y el 50% de Herzegovina´s Cardinfo BDS. Para más información podéis visitar www.asseco.com/ www.asseco-see.com/ www.asseco.es

Asseco South Eastern Europe, part of the capital group of CEE's biggest IT firm Asseco Poland, has purchased 100% in Croatia's Biro Data Servis (BDS) and 50% in Bosnia and Herzegovina's Cardinfo BDS, the company has announced.

It bought 60% in BDS from a private person for EUR 2.88mn in cash; in exchange for the remaining 40%, this seller took over new issue shares of Asseco SEE, it explained.
In the case of Cardinfo BDS, Asseco SEE paid EUR 0.81mn for a 30% stake and extended new-issue shares for the remaining 20% stake; the other 50% in the Bosnian company belongs to Asseco SEE's Belgrade-based subsidiary. BDS reported 2009 revenue of EUR 6.9mn and net profit of EUR 0.6mn, while CBDS - EUR 1.9mn and EUR 0.3mn, respectively.
Both companies specialize in servicing and managing ATM networks. Asseco SEE operates in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey.

Asseco Group es una federación internacional de empresas de producción y provisión de soluciones IT; el grupo se encuentra integrado por Asseco Poland, Asseco Central Europe (República Checa, Eslovaquia y Hungría), Asseco South Eastern Europe (Los Balcanes, Turquía, Croacia y Bosnia Herzegovina), Asseco DACH (Alemania, Austria y Suiza), Asseco South Western Europe (España, Portugal, Francia e Italia) y Asseco Northem Europe (Escandinavia y las Repúblicas Bálticas). Desde septiembre de 2010 Asseco Group operara también en Israel, Estados Unidos, Canada, Japón, Alemania, Holanda, Hungría y la India a través del Grupo Formula Systems.

Asseco South Western Europe opera en España con un equipo de 450 profesionales bajo las sociedades Asseco Spain (especializada en el desarrollo e integración de Soluciones y Sistemas de Software; Media Services e Integración Informática), Asseco Wholesale Services (distribución y logística de nuevas tecnologías a través de los mayoristas LogisIT y Valorista) y Grupo Necomplus (Outsourcing de Servicios Bancarios y mantenimiento informático).




A %d blogueros les gusta esto: