GroupWise licenses will be free to companies who move to world's most secure collaboration environment
Europe wide -- April 27, 2009 -- Novell today announced a new promotion designed to help organizations move to Novell GroupWise 8 at a significantly reduced cost. Organizations currently using a competitor's messaging platform can now exchange each existing competitor license for a free GroupWise 8 license. Customer who take advantage of this offer for their integrated collaboration environment will only be required to commit to one year of maintenance support for each user seat.
This promotion is targeted at organizations using Microsoft Exchange*, IBM Notes*, Tobit David* as well as other Linux-based messaging products. Compared to these other systems, GroupWise offers lower total cost of ownership and enterprise-class messaging on Linux. The offer gives customers:
- A license-to-license gift of the full-version of GroupWise 8
- 24/7 priority technical support during the one-year maintenance period
- An instant messenger solution
- All the service packs and updates that ship for the one-year period
"Every organization has one thing in mind today - saving money," said Costas Speliakos, chief executive officer of Eos Systems, a U.S based Novell Platinum Solutions Provider. "We see this GroupWise promotion as an opportunity for organizations that are cost conscious and are running older e-mail systems, to acquire a powerful collaborative system, at a fraction of the cost. This GroupWise offer will then allow them to continue improvements on their technology infrastructure without adversely affecting their budgets."
The GroupWise promotional offer is available for approx. 34â‚¬ (without VAT) per user a savings of 80 percent off the list price. This limited time promotion will last through December 31, 2009. For more information, visit http://www.novell.com/getgroupwise .
Supporting quote from partners in EMEA:
"When compared to the two largest email solutions, GroupWise has always been excellent value. With the assistance of this offer, there has never been a better opportunity to upgrade you collaboration system to GroupWise”.
Tim Heywood, NDS, EMEA
Mira estas publicaciones populares
- El alza del precio de los alimentos amenaza a 2.500 millones de personas de todo el mundo
- Anuncia tus ofertas, promociones y descuentos en internet gratis
- Innovation & Manufacturing Systems | SCINET CORPORATION: Innovador sistema de Mini-producción en contenedores móviles!
- Jorge Huerta de San Dámaso, se incorpora como nuevo CEO en Noanet
- Una segunda oportunidad: compra de móviles viejos